Leading law firm Geldards welcomed the new year with a series of promotions at offices in Cardiff and the Midlands.
Five Senior Associates were promoted to partners in different practice areas effective January 1, bringing the firm’s total number of partners to 61.
Partner promotions include:
- Elizabeth Bray – Best Practices and Risks, Cardiff
- Joga Singh – Employment/Immigration, Cardiff
- Helen Snow – Employment and Data Protection and Information Act, Cardiff
- Stuart Walters – Commercial Property, Nottingham
- Gemma Wrighton – Commercial Property, Derby
Six Partners were promoted to Senior Associate:
- Sarah Bailey – Business, Derby
- Della Copley – Infrastructure and Construction, Derby
- Natalie Haydon-Yeung – Family, Derby
- Rachel Kirby – Injury Dispute Resolution, Cardiff
- Rebecca Stojak – CDR, Derby
- Ewelina Wagiel – Business, Cardiff
And three lawyers were promoted to partners:
- Henry Bright – Commercial Property, Cardiff
- Madeleine Jordan – CDR, Cardiff
- Manjot Shokar – Company, Derby
Jeff Pearson, Managing Director of Geldards, commented:
“Geldards success is based on the talented people we have within the business and we are happy to nurture and grow our skilled workforce.
I offer my warmest congratulations to our five new partners and to all our colleagues whose dedication and hard work have been recognized by these well-deserved promotions. I look forward to watching them grow in their new roles as they continue to provide exceptional customer service and build Geldards excellent reputation.